Stage West

Fat tire adventures and other stuff

Friday, December 21, 2007


There'll be a new team on the American Pro Tour this year, and they'll even have some diabetics on board, including Phil Southerland, who formed Team Type 1 and has won the RAAM team competition the past two years with an all diabetic team. I had emailed Phil earlier this year to see what was on tap for 2008, and he wasn't saying, so now the cats out of the bag. Here is a good article with the details and roster, including their development team.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, December 22, 2007, Blogger Matt said...

I like it.....but a hypodermic needle on a cycling jersey? I know, I know....but does seem odd.

 
At 8:15 AM, December 23, 2007, Blogger StageWest said...

That is funny now that I think about it. Kind of like if an EPO manufacturer had some advertising space on the jersey!!

This was the jersey the RAAM team wore, so I'm sure they'll have something different for the pro team :)

 
At 7:46 PM, January 03, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

test

 
At 7:48 PM, January 03, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

worpress

 

Post a Comment

<< Home