Stage West

Fat tire adventures and other stuff

Monday, November 12, 2007



Man, I can't believe the year has gone by so quickly. Seems like it was just recently that I posted about last years annual trail work day.


We had another fine day for doing maintenance on our adopted trail. It always amazes me how much work gets done with only 11 or 12 people! Our trail is really looking good these days, despite the terribly dry conditions. We need some moisture badly this winter.


Riding was also good this weekend. I did some exploring in the east mountains Sunday. Found some dynamite stuff that I'd never been on. Amazing numbers of trails up here. Pace was leisurely so I could find the forgotten trails. Amazing too how much more wildlife I see when I'm on the singlespeed, rolling quietly along.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home