Stage West

Fat tire adventures and other stuff

Sunday, November 04, 2007



Took the SS out Saturday for a 35-mile, 4K climbing, mini epic in the Otero/David Canyon area. A stellar day and if I hadn't run out of time, I would have ridden longer, as I felt just great. Met up with some folks from British Columbia toward the end of the ride and showed them a few fun trails. Guy was a good rider at over 50, and a veteran of the BC Bike Race. Sounds like a blast in an awesome venue.


Ann was still sick Sunday so I did a fun recovery day, and goofed off out at WM on the singlespeed. Haven't been out here for well over a year. Great place. Got to try out my new mini tripod for some pics, but my cam is pretty lame so it doesn't do anything justice. Got really tired legs this evening after 8 straight days of riding. Need to take a day or two off so I don't end up sick too. Great times in Nuevo Mexico!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, November 04, 2007, Blogger Matt said...

Ahhh...ride yer tail off right now. You can get sick when it's cold in December. ;-0

 
At 6:24 AM, November 05, 2007, Blogger StageWest said...

True! It's been so much fun being back on the SS, just makes me want to be out on the trails every minute.

 
At 8:15 AM, November 05, 2007, Blogger Joel said...

That is an awesome shot of you. Don't have too much fun! :)

 
At 4:02 PM, November 05, 2007, Blogger StageWest said...

Thanks Joel. How's that achiles healing up?
Chris

 
At 7:49 PM, November 05, 2007, Blogger ojulius said...

Nice work with the new mini tripod! Awesome shots of the WM. Reminds me that I'm going to need to get out there as well.

Hope Ann feels better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home