Stage West

Fat tire adventures and other stuff

Thursday, April 19, 2007


Here's what the last weeks storm did for the snowpack. The Sangre de Cristos fared pretty well. First significant precip. we've had in some time. Intervals last night on the SS. A good 1 hour workout. Tired today, cause I never sleep good after hammering after work. Need to start doing those rides before work so I won't be so hyper in the evenings. Will be switching gears briefly this weekend for some weight bearing exercise. May take a few days to get the pics and story posted, but I'll get it up here as soon as I can.

4 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, April 20, 2007, Blogger Joel said...

There's nothing better than an early-morning ride to get you going for the day. Plus, at least around here the wind usually hasn't had a chance to kick up yet - which is a plus!

 
At 2:05 PM, April 20, 2007, Blogger StageWest said...

Yep, good point Joel. I tend to ride more early mornings during our hot summer months, but need to fit them in now too, especially when I'm doing a harder effort, cause I just get hyper and restless and amped up after a hard workout!

 
At 7:09 PM, April 21, 2007, Blogger ojulius said...

What is 100% based upon? Historical data? Just curious.

 
At 8:26 PM, April 25, 2007, Blogger StageWest said...

Hey Jeni,
Sorry for the delay in responding. We've been on an epic adventure that I'll post up soon.

Anyway, yes, the 100 percent is based on the 30 year average, which isn't really that long of a period in the grand scheme of things.
Chris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home