Stage West

Fat tire adventures and other stuff

Monday, March 13, 2006


Springtime in New Mexico? Yep, after more than 20 years, you think I'd be used to the fickle Spring weather, but nope, it still amazes me. Last weekend my wife and a friend were mountain biking at Cedro Peak in shorts and shortsleeves and even picked some pinon. Today, we awoke to about 3 inches of snow at the house and had to go for a foothills ride just for kicks. Prior to this snow, New Mexico was in the midst of it's driest winter in over 100 years. Just need a couple more Spring storms to help build on our dismal snowpack and ease some of our water woes. Well, not much else to say today. This is my first crack on the blogger scene and I like the venue.

Pictured is my better half. The snow was fun to ride in but the 40 mph winds were brutal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home